Areas of Practice:
- Civil Law:
- Matters relating to civil law in general:
-Predominantly those legal matters relating to inheritance, family law, and real estate.
- Real estate:
-Buying and selling of real estate, legal representation in contract negotiation, real estate inheritance laws, gifts involving property, property rentals, claims, expropriations, real estate claims by and against the State.
- Management services:
-Rent collection, legacies, asset management, collection of checks and other bills of exchange, etc.
- Vehicular accidents – claims for reimbursements, including auto insurance claims.
- Workmen’s compensation and claims for work injuries.
- Labour issues including labour contract fees.
Business and Commercial Law
- Tax law, predominantly with regard to income, V.A.T., and inheritances.
- Public Law and court matters involving predominantly tax matters:
-Representation before the Council of State, as well as administrative Courts concerning violations of State tax law versus individuals and/or legal entities.
- Laws regarding companies and other legal entities:
-Legal advice and support from inception to liquidation, as well as legal guidance concerning matters of taxation during the carrying out of company business plans.
- Competition Law (both Greek law and E.U. law).
- Legal assistance on business dealings and collaborations from the aspect of Competition Law and relevant national and European legislation.
- Matters of e-commerce.
- Stock-exchange Law
- Transport Law (by air, sea or land) of goods and individuals: claims and compensations.
Our philosophy: Preventive Law
Legal advice prior to each decision or action, thereby preventing individuals or legal entities from incurring unnecessary expenses and/or becoming involved in long-term legal disputes.